суббота, 25 января 2014 г.

For my New Friend Diana Matisz - a writer, photographer from Pennsylvania

The world has become so tiny that I found you without stretching out my hands through space and time, without even calling you by my cell, without seeing you in my dream. You were just there - in your locked-door house waiting for me lying before your comp monitor, then sitting in your chair sipping a cup of coffee, then walking on the road or through the forest groaning under the silent snow, with your camera to catch lonely trees and the "shivering sun". Then there was me on the same road roaming without a camera but taking pictures of lonely people squatting at the corners of houses ruined and quitted for ever as well. With my memory. With my experience of love and hatred. With writing and art through which this world has become so hugely tiny. So embarrassingly familiar. Familiar Stranger.     

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий